Friday, May 27, 2011

(Forty) Five Minutes of Fame

Back at the hotel, I showered up and later braved the diva cup for the first time. For those who don’t know what that it, it’s a form of reusable feminine hygiene product (the link with more information is to your left). I like the idea because of its environmental implications and the possible convenience factor. Apparently it is also the most used and recommended product by female gynecologists (who would probably know a thing or two about that). However, I wouldn’t say I’m exactly diva material quite yet. Without getting into too many details, the set up was far too challenging for me to try again any time soon. It’s definitely a skill that I have not yet acquired. I’ve had my experience of stardom and would not like to repeat it for at least a couple years. When it comes to this strategy, the environment will have to wait . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment